Etobicoke Olympium is big sport facility. Here you will find 50m olympic swimming pool, 25yard warm-up swimming pool, gymnasium, many club rooms and cafeteria.
The gymnasium is a 13,200 square foot, air-conditioned double gym, perfect for basketball, ball hockey, volleyball, or indoor soccer equipped with bleacher seating for 750. The exercise and training centre is 4,800 square feet with hardwood floors, indoor running track and is perfect for martial arts.
You can find schedule of public swim times and a map of Etobicoke Olympium here.
- Etobicoke Swim Club is a non for-profit organization. It was founded in 1954 and since then produced many Olympic-class level athletes. Goals of the Club are to support young people with the drive, determination, talent and desire, to realize their maximum potential and aspirations in a field of competitive swimming. Club is successful to support status of a High Performance Club by training swimmers to reach top ranking at the Provincial, National and International levels of competitive swimming.
You can read more about the Etobicoke Swim Club here.
- Etobicoke Olympium Masters Aquatic Club
You can read more about the Etobicoke Olympium Masters Aquatic Club here.
- Etobicoke Diving Club has an objective to promote and encourage the sport of springboard and platform diving, from Learn-To-Dive programs to participation in regional, provincial, national and international diving competitions.
You can read more about the Etobicoke Diving Club here.
- GTA Diving Club offers progressive approach to high diving, starting from lower levels and working your way up as skill and comfort level increases. Etobicoke Olympium facility provides highly sophisticated bubble jet technology to break the surface tension of the water so the diver lands in ‘soft’ moving water when learning new dives or getting comfortable with new heights. It also has instant poolside video replay so you can see your dives.
You can read more about the GTA Diving Club here.
- Olympium Synchronized Swimming Club (OSSC) has a history of more than 25 years. Its athletes have earned top honours at provincial, national and international events. From introductory to the most elite levels of competition, Club strives to deliver an outstanding training experience that provides the best opportunity for all of its athletes to achieve their fullest potential, both in and out of the water. For young swimmers interested in learning about the exciting sport of synchronized Swimming, OSSC is pleased to offer a new and rewarding water experience call Kids “In Sync”, a unique program that combines basic synchro skills with elements from a variety of other sports including diving, gymnastics and dance.
You can read more about the Olympium Synchronized Swimming Club here.
- Maverick Water Polo Club has been established in 1993. Club offers competitive programs for boys / girls, men / women aged 10-18 as well as recreational programs, and masters program.
You can read more about the Maverick Water Polo Club here.
- Aquarius Scuba Diving Centre Inc. provides courses that teach how to enjoy SCUBA Diving. Here you will courses ranging from the basics of diving to full scuba dive master certifications.
You can read more about the Aquarius Scuba Diving Centre Inc. here.
- Etobicoke Gymnastics Club offers the very best in gymnastics. Our gym is full of state of the art equipment for your little jumper. We know all children are unique, that’s why we offer all levels of training including recreational and competitive programs in women’s artistic, trampoline and tumbling to help your child reach new heights. We want to help children to appreciate their body and provide for its health, to love to learn new things and to master and refine new skills. Watch them jump, hang upside down, roll, swing and play! You’ll beam with pride when your child learns something new.
You can read more about the Etobicoke Gymnastics Club here.
- Etobicoke Rhythmic Gymnastics Club was established in 1986. Olympium RGC is proud of the successes of our rhythmic gymnastic program. Under the guidance of club founder and head coach Danuta Smiechowski, Club offers a wide range of classes to suit the interests of gymnasts between the ages of 4 and 18 in our recreational and competitive programs. Over the years, the club has developed a long list of champions who took their love of the sport to the competitive level.
You can read more about the Etobicoke Rhythmic Gymnastics Club here.
- Etobicoke Olympium Kendo Iaido Club is dedicated to promoting the martial arts of Kendo and Iaido. The Kendo club has well regarded senseis and is known for developing many junior kendo players in a family atmosphere. The Iaido Club has many older players who are devoted to their art.
You can read more about the Etobicoke Olympium Kendo Iaido Club here.