Etobicoke Olympium Indoor Swimming Pool
- 590 Rathburn Rd., Etobicoke, Ontario (Etobicoke-York District, Toronto)
- Phone: (416) 394-8111
- See map and schedule of public swim times below
- See admission rates here
- wheelchair accessible facility
- Centennial Park
Major intersection: Rathburn Rd. and Renforth Dr.
- 50-metre 8-lane competition pool with diving well
- 25-yard 6-lane warm-up pool
- 1 tower complex with 10m, 7.5m, 5m, and 3m boards
- 2 type “C” 3m maxiflex springboards
- 2 type “C” 1m maxiflex springboards
- bubble machine
- shallow end depth is 2m (6 feet)
- deep end depth is 5m (16.5 feet)
- water temperature is supported at a level of 27C (81F).
Warm-up / training pool:
- shallow end is 1.7m (5.6 feet)
- deep end is 1m (3.6 feet)
- water temperature is 29C (84F)
Etobicoke Olimpium is considered by many as a one of the best swimming facilities in Ontario. It is known by many athletes in a world as extremely “fast” swimming pool. This is not only swimming facility. Under the same roof you can find 2 gymnasiums, many club rooms and a cafeteria.
Read more about activities in Etobicoke Olympium here.